Paslode is part of the ITW group
ITW is a unique place to work – with a distinct culture that empowers our people to think and act like entrepreneurs within ITW’s strategic framework. This decentralized, entrepreneurial culture is one component of the powerful and highly differentiated ITW Business Model. Our culture is a competitive advantage for the company and we are committed to fully leveraging its strength.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families and their futures.
Benefits and Rewards
Along with many opportunities for career development, ITW provides a comprehensive benefits package that supports our employees’ educational endeavors, wellness, and financial security. Specific benefits vary worldwide and are based on regional needs.
We understand that there are many elements contributing to our staff’s sense of work satisfaction. We are committed to providing support programs that may assist both at work and at home.
Employee Assistance Program – A professional, free and confidential counselling service available to all employees and their immediate families.
Looking after your wellbeing
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides employees with a confidential, impartial and professional counselling and coaching service.
It is a resource which can assist you to address work and/or personal issues that may be impacting productivity, morale and wellbeing.
Features of the EAP
- A free and a voluntary service.
- Short term counselling/coaching (face to face, telephone, online).
- After hours’ phone support available for urgent/emergency issues.
- For all employees and your immediate family (if eligible).
- 6 sessions/hours per issue.
- A strictly confidential service
- be surrounded by talented and experienced people who want to support and empower you to achieve your goals.
- work collaboratively with people across many areas of the organisation.
Your personal development
We believe that great people deliver great outcomes, which is why we invest in our staff. Some of the ways in which we do this are:
- ensuring all staff have a performance development plan with clear and achievable objectives
- all employees have their individual development plan reviewed annually
- providing career progression opportunities for employees and enabling ongoing professional development
ITW Construction Asia Pacific has a robust succession planning process and we believe in “developing our own”. Our Performance and Recognition policy supports the provision of ongoing training and skill development to enable you to perform at your best.
ITW Construction Asia Pacific offer graduate positions in; Finance, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain and Operations. Running over 2 years our Graduate Program is especially designed to accelerate the learning and acquisition of essential breadth of business knowledge and skills through both mentoring and hands-on experience. This aims to provide talented Graduates an opportunity early in career to gain the foundations to become great future business leaders.